Sunday, August 22, 2010

Points of Annoyance




1) Oh, so I guess the Stupid Bumbling Assistant is considered comic gold once again, ey? How delightful. Incompetence and ignorance are always funny.

2) If someone calls me and doesn't leave a message, I almost never call them back. Why should I assume they want a call back? Furthermore, why should I be at the beck of anybody who has my number, when they can't even take the time to tell me what their call was regarding? The reason you leave a message to say "Call me back" is to let that person know you had something important enough to talk about that you would appreciate a return call. Common courtesy. If you knew ahead of time that they weren't going to answer their phone, then fine, text them. Otherwise it is perfectly acceptable to leave a message saying "please call me back".

3) Lance m'dear, these commercials make you look like a giant dick. Ok, bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have enough time to say "Call me back", you can probably spare a few more seconds to mention the discussion topic you had had in mind. An unelaborated "call me back" is like sending someone an e-mail with a blank subject line.